Let the knowledge base at EMS Inc. help you on issues with your current machinery.
We have analyzed units from 50 Hp to 13500 Hp and in various services from remote compression to large plant facilities. Getting help with reciprocating machinery requires specialized equipment and more importantly, trained and experienced analysts. Being able to accurately analyse machinery and utilize the data properly is key to being a top provider of field services for reciprocating natural gas compressors and natural gas engines.
Enhanced Maintenance Solutions Inc. utilizes state of the art instrumentation and unprecedented industry experience to provide the following services:
- Condition Monitoring and Optimization Programs (CMO)
- Pulsation – Vibration Analysis
- Reciprocating Compressor Performance Analysis
- Engine Analysis – Peak Pressure Balancing
- Engine Emissions Assessment (Federal Compliance Testing) – Coming 2016
- Commissioning Vibration Assessment
- Products and Support for RioTech